Why Refer To OakVet?
Why Refer To OakVet Animal Specialty Hospital?
- We employ highly trained veterinary technicians with exceptional skills in their specialty. They pride themselves on the highest quality of care, attention to detail, compassion and skill.
- Our Board Certified Specialists are highly skilled to ensure that your patient has the smoothest experience and recovery possible so you can rest assured that your clients and their pets are being well cared for.
- Continuity of care – We are a 24 hour pet ER providing round the clock patient care. Our ER Doctors, Specialists and Veterinary Technicians work in close and constant collaboration with each other to ensure continuity of care for both your patients, and clients.
- We have a brand new, state of the art facility enabling us to provide the gold standard in diagnostics and treatment.
- As a referring vet, you are granted a full hospital tour (upon appointment) to see what our facility does behind the scenes so you can be sure that you are happy with the quality of care your referral receives.
- Easy access to and from the I-880 and I-980 freeway so your clients will easily be able to find us, day or night.
- Fenced and gated parking for clients
- Client comfort from our reception area to our exam rooms. Includes complimentary coffee and tea, and cell charging stations.
- We work with and navigate all insurance companies to make sure clients have as stress free an experience as possible.
- We accept Care Credit, all major credit cards, Paypal, and ApplePay for ease of payment
Peace Of Mind
- We honor the relationship you have with your client and work closely with you so you have all the information necessary to maintain future care of our mutual patient.
- Rest assured that you can refer to us with the confidence that you are recommending the best patient care available for your patient
- We clearly communicate with owners about the care that is needed for the shortest and least complicated recovery time and maintain an open line of communication with you and the client throughout the entire process.
- We are extremely grateful for your recommendation and support and we show it!
- Please contact us to learn how we can help care for you and your staff’s own pets.